Terms and Conditions
The following Terms & Conditions shall apply to customers / passengers utilising the Services offered by Taxipur Cab for the booking taxi service:
Special Note: Please Follow Covid-19 Guideline In Vehicle
Face Mask For individual Person Compulsory in The Vehicle
Sanitize your Hand Properly before entering in Vehicle
1. Modification of Terms
Taxipur Cab reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Services are offered through the Website, including but not limited to the charges for the Services provided through the Website. The User shall be responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions.
Taxipur Cab is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Taxipur Cab may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes
3. Payment Mode
- All rental payments are to be made by Cash or Online Transfers.
- 30% Payment in Advance as a Booking Amount For Outstation
- Driver Will Take Balance Full Payment at Pick Up Time Hotel / Airport / Railway Station / Home
- Please take care of the belongings before leaving the cab and Taxipur Cab is not responsible for any loss
- If the payment on the Online is declined / Failed for some reason, for alternate payment instructions you must call in Taxipur Cab, 72 hours prior to the time of departure, else the order is liable to be cancelled.
- Sometimes Online Making Payment Through Our Websites it takes 24 hours to 36 hours To Reflect Amount in Our Account and We Cannot Confirm or Provide any Services unless we received amount
4. Cancellation Policies
- If a traveler cancels 24 hours prior the pick-up time, 10% of the booked amount will be deducted.
- If a traveler cancels within 24 hours prior the pick-up time, no refund.
- The refunds will be made by online transfer to the customer’s bank account. No cash refund requests will be entertained.
- The amount will be refunded approximately within 5 business days.
- All the cancellation requests should be done through Taxipur Cab by calling our helpline number (91-9413306631)or send an Email on Company’s Email ID ([email protected]). Please don’t deal with the driver for cancellation directly.
5. User Content
- The start and end distance in Kms will be calculated from point of pick-up to point of destination. Driving speed of the vehicle as per the directions of the local transport authority only. Parking charges, toll charges, state taxes and entry fees etc. to be paid by the customer.
- Taxipur Cab shall be entitled at any time without giving any reason or prior notice to terminate the booking of taxis done by the Customer.
- Taxipur Cab encourages all its customers to take full responsibility of his/her items. In case of lost items inside the Taxipur Cab Taxis during the journey, Taxipur Cab will try to locate the items but is not responsible for the same in case of loss or damage to the same.
- The vehicle booked will be subject to availability. In a case where the car booked is not available on the day of travel the customer will be provided with an alternative equivalent vehicle in the similar segment as applicable.
- Customer is liable to pay for any additional distance traveled and also for additional hourly charges if applicable. Any unscheduled changes will attract additional charges as applicable.
- Taxipur Cab cannot be hold accountable for any loss, damage, physical injury etc suffered by the customer while availing its services.
- In case of any misconduct or misbehavior by the driver the customer should immediately report to the support team of Taxipur Cab. at 9413306631.
- For all travel types (one way, round trip) customer has to bear all extra charges like driver allowance, toll, taxes, charges on for extra Kms consumed if applicable, charges for extra hours consumed if applicable, parking charges, night charges and any other charges
- The information contained in this Web site is intended solely to provide general information for the personal use of the reader, who accepts full responsibility for its use.
- We accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information in this site is provided “as is,” with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness, or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose. Nothing herein shall to any extent substitute for the independent investigations and the sound technical and business judgment of the reader.
- In no event shall Taxipur Cab will be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to the service, the materials, and the products. Users of this site must hereby acknowledge that any reliance upon any materials shall be at their sole risk.
- If Not Agree Our Terms And Conditions Please Not Accept Our Conditions or Accept Our Conditions